|Category: Students > All students|
SubjectHow to Reset Your LAFS Password
1. To Reset Your LAFS Student Password, please log onto https://password.lafilm.edu/.
2. Then Click on "Reset your password".
Note: You may need to set up your account before resetting your LAFS Password as it sends a unique link to your personal email/phone number to reset it.
3. Fill out the required information, including your LAFS Email/Username.
4. Please choose the personal Email/Phone Number that you have provided with the school to receive a verification code, and reset your password from there.
5. Make sure you save your new password.
Please allow up to 20 minutes for the system to update your account before attempting to log in again.
6. Once you regain access to your account, please register another way to receive a verification code. In case your first method is unavailable or outdated you will have a backup option.
For example, if you already have your phone, we recommend that you add your personal email address.
Other ways that you may also find the "Reset Your Password" button.
1. On the Connect website, https://connect.lafilm.edu/, you will find a "Password Reset" button on the right-hand side of the page.
2. When you log into any LAFS private portals, resources, and websites, the LAFS login page will have a "Forgot Your Password"
|Writer: Emilio Abinader|
Created on 2020-04-20 14:14
Last update on 2023-01-27 12:30
This item is part of the FAQ