|Category: Students > All students|
SubjectHow to Reset Your LAFS Password
1. To Reset Your LAFS Student Password, please log onto https://password.lafilm.edu/.
2. Then Click on "Reset your password".
Note: You may need to set up your account before resetting your LAFS Password as it sends a unique link to your personal email/phone number to reset it.
3. Fill out the required information, your LAFS Email/Username, to retrieve the Reset Link.
4. Please check your personal Email/Phone Number that you have provided with the school, and reset your password from there.
5. Make sure you save your new password.
Other ways that you may also find the "Reset Your Password" button.
1. On the Connect website, https://connect.lafilm.edu/, you will find a "Password Reset" button on the right-hand side of the page.
2. When you log into any LAFS private portals, resources, and websites, the LAFS login page will have a "Forgot Your Password"
|Writer: Georgina Campos|
Created on 2020-04-20 14:14
Last update on 2022-08-08 14:59
This item is part of the FAQ