|Category: Students > Software > Microsoft / Office|
SubjectHow to Add your Student Outlook Email onto Your Mobile Phone (Android)
1. If you haven't already, install the Outlook for Android app from the Google Play Store.
2. Open Outlook for Android. If this is the first time, tap Get Started and Skip if you're prompted to add any detected accounts. Otherwise, open the Menu More button > Settings > Add Account > Add Email Account.
3. Enter your LAFS email address, then tap Continue.
4. Click Exchange.
5. Enter your LAFS email address and password to automatically configure your account. Tap Sign In.
6. Tap Next when finished and swipe through the features.
You can always log into your Outlook email via the web at https://www.office.com/.
|Writer: Jacques Monnot|
Created on 2022-09-08 09:34
Last update on 2022-09-09 09:57
This item is part of the FAQ